Located on the foothill of South Pittsburg Mountain, in South Pittsburg, TN.
OSPH opened it's doors In 1959. Situated on 2.3 acres, this 68,000 square foot medical facility, founded by four doctors, was known as the South Pittsburg Municipal Hospital (SPMH).
Additions to the hospital were built prior to 1980.
It would serve the community for almost 40 years before closing its doors for the last time in 1998.
Copyright © 2007-2017, by Henry M Newton & Carolyn L. Craft & Louisville Paranormal Investigations All rights reserved
Unless otherwise specified
Text, graphics, video, audio, photo, and HTML code are protected by US and International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit permission